Passionate about a career in Marketing? Are you looking for your next big challenge? We are looking for experienced content writers to join our new digital marketing team!
Who We Are
Since starting in 2015 Monster Group has grown rapidly by both hard work and a continual drive for success. We focused on the Australian market in our start-up phase. Our continued growth looks bright with our entry into NZ. Our organisation has successfully run recruitment and recruited great minds from around the world, to help build our company. We started off in the electricity comparison sector, then quickly diversified our interests into the Solar Industry & Broadband.
Why the Monster Group?
1) 100% year on year growth for three straight years
2) A Young innovative company
3) Rewards hard work and thirst for knowledge
About the role
You will be working in the heart of our digital marketing team, brainstorming and implementing ideas that attract customer to our ever-growing brand. You will be responsible for creating and managing great content that engages with our market and promotes the Monster Group Brand.
- Degree in marking or similar
- 2+ years of content marketing experience, including content development, blogging, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experience developing and implementing content strategies for large sites or large sections of sites as part of nationwide communications campaigns.
- Familiarity with SEO best practice
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work well in a dynamic team environment.
- Proven skills in organisation, work planning, attention to detail, quality control, follow-through, and follow-up
- Strong written & verbal communication skills, a sharp eye for detail, research skills and the ability to work under strict deadlines
- Strong portfolio of work demonstrating strong conceptual and strategic thinking for both digital and social platforms
- Conduct website audits, competitor scans, and audience research to inform content strategy.
- Stay current on the latest trends in the field of content writing and strategy
- Participate in brainstorming and strategy sessions
- Ensures titles, keywords, and descriptions are written to maximise exposure on external platforms.
- Mentor Content Writers and supports co-workers through peer reviews of content as needed
- Working proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to learn and use a CMS and CRM to make web and email content updates.
- Experience with Google Apps suite
You will succeed if
- A love for marketing and an interest in consumer psychology
- Organised and process-driven individual
- Analytical thinking and a love of data is a plus
What we value
At the Monster Group, we go by 11 core values that have steered us to success. Never Stop Learning, Opportunities Are Everywhere, Be Personally Responsible, Customer First, Trust the Process, No “I” in “Monster”, Radical Transparency, No Lazy Brain, Speed with Accuracy, Cutting Edge Technology and finally Mahia te Mahi!
How to Apply
If some or all of these resonate with your personality, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by filing out your information and clicking the button below.