Passionate about a career in business? Looking for an opportunity to learn new skills and kickstart your career? We are looking for entry-level Sales Representatives to join our growing team in Wellington.Our inside sales role offers an environment to learn, practice, challenge, and establish a strong foundation that is invaluable in your career. The focus is on supporting our sales teams with more leads, more closed deals and more revenue. Your efforts directly give to Monster Groups top-line growth – providing you with a professional development plan into a consultation selling, professional broker position.
Who We Are
The Monster Group was launched in 2015 to help consumers save on their energy needs. After a period of rapid growth, we have now diversified into both the Solar and Telco markets, helping households and businesses save even more! Our organisation has focused on recruiting great minds from around the world to help build our company. Keeping with this strategy, we are now inviting talented individuals to join our growing team in our Wellington office.
About the role
- Qualifying and disqualifying inbound leads in a high-volume environment using calls, email and chatbots.
- Representing our brand as the first point of contact between decision-makers and executive brokers.
- Building credibility and value in our solution through strategic research and preparation.
- Promoting our line of premium telco and energy brands to consumers and small businesses
- Intelligence, Character, Coachable, Experience
- Focused on a long-term sales career
- Willing to relocate to Wellington
You will be successful if:
- You want to win at all the time, and you find motivation in temporary setbacks
- You don’t believe in settling, you find ways to overachieve and keep improving
- Your ability to learn is off the charts and you are hungry for more
- You love connecting with people online, on the phone and face to face
- You’ve done some selling in the past and want to learn how to be great at sales
What do you get?
- Tailored Professional Development Plan
- Daily Training and Coaching
- Great Team Environment
- Uncapped Commission Structure
- Monthly Team Incentives
Our Top 5 Earners For the previous Week
- Fergus $1395
- Archie $1351
- Lennon $1290
- Alex $1172
- Suhayl $1145
Planned Monthly Team Incentive
January – Go Karting
February – Boat Party
March – Awards Night
April – Paintball
What we Value
At the Monster Group, we go by 11 core values that have steered us to success. Never Stop Learning, Opportunities Are Everywhere, Be Personally Responsible, Customer First, Trust the Process, No “I” in “Monster”, Radical Transparency, No Lazy Brain, Speed with Accuracy, Cutting Edge Technology and finally Mahia te Mahi!
How to Apply
If some or all of these resonate with your personality, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by filling out your information and clicking the button below. Otherwise, you can call our corporate recruiter Drew on 04 333 0638 or email recruitment@@monstergroup.com.au with a cover letter and copy of your CV.
|Job Category||Customer Service|