The Opportunity To Develop Our Team
Are you passionate about website development and staying up to date with the latest coding practices? Keen to work for a company that understands the importance of excellent coding practices and strives to be at the forefront of marketing innovation? Do you have plenty of ideas that are not being currently utilised in your current workplace? Then this is the job for YOU!
If you enjoy working with a fun team that has a focus on continuous improvement and a range of interesting work, then you’re in luck because this role offers all that and more. You will be joining a high functioning collaborative team and an organisation that genuinely makes a difference to our customer’s cost of living.
Who We Are
Since starting in Wellington in 2015 Monster Group has grown rapidly through hard work and a continual drive for success. We focused on the Australian market in our start-up phase. Our continued growth looks bright with our entry into NZ. Our organisation has successfully run recruitment and recruited great minds worldwide to help build our company. We started in the electricity comparison sector, then quickly diversified our interests into the Solar Industry & Broadband.
Why the Monster Group
1) 100% year on year growth for 3 straight years
2) Young innovative company
3) Rewards hard work and a winning attitude
How can you contribute to our mission?
We are currently building our new digital marketing team and are looking for skilled individuals to join the team. The role of the frontend developer will be to work closely with our CRO Specialist to improve our customer journey and maximise our conversions. With ambitious growth plans in 2021, we’re looking for talented individuals to join our team. We’re diligently preparing for our NZ business launch and looking for deeply experienced and passionate talent, which are not just looking for a “job,” but instead are driven to raise the bar and create new benchmarks within the comparison industry.
A little bit about the role
You will be working at the centre of our digital marketing team, working with our UX designers and CRO specialist to optimise our websites and integrate widgets to increase traffic conversions. The role will involve building and implementing A/B tests for a range of our websites. The right candidate will have a thirst for learning and self-education, with a passion to stay on top of the latest developments in their field.
What you bring
- Certified or familiar with AB testing tools like Optimely, AB Tasty, Google Optimize or similar
- Experience with GIT for code versioning.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Experience and/or interest in mobile development using web technologies.
- Familiarity with using WordPress, CodeIgniter4, SilverStripe, Laravel, or similar CMSes and MVC frameworks is a bonus.
- Some experience with back-end coding in PHP is a bonus.
- Work in Agile using Scrum methods and Kanban is desired.
- Dedicated to continual self-learning.
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience.
About the role
- Completing Frontend work on various systems in a timely manner.
- Implementing A/B tests on our multiple websites and tracking conversion data
- Working closely with other developers, in particular our Senior Frontend developer.
- Working alongside our UI, UX, and Graphic Designers to deliver web features.
- Adhering to the team standards and processes.
- Maintaining and improving company websites.
- Developing the frontend for new web projects, such as customer portals.
- Developing widgets that talk with our APIs.
- Keeping the tickets/tasks assigned to you up to date, including communicating progress on them with the people who raised the issue as well as your team leader
What we value
At the Monster Group, we go by 11 core values that have steered us to success. Never Stop Learning, Opportunities Are Everywhere, Be Personally Responsible, Customer First, Trust the Process, No “I” in “Monster”, Radical Transparency, No Lazy Brain, Speed with Accuracy, Cutting Edge Technology and finally Mahia te Mahi!
How To Apply
If some or all of these resonate with your personality, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking the button below.
|Job Category||Software Development|