Entry Level Customer Service Associate
Get paid what you’re worth, providing a service that truly helps families. After applying, please check your email for interview options.
Our inside customer service role offers an environment to learn, practice, challenge, and establish a strong foundation that’s invaluable in your career. The focus is on serving customers by providing product and service information while resolving product and service problems. No previous experience is required, as we fully train from the ground up. We do require that you have integrity, punctuality, and are serious about your career.
About the role:
- Opening customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
Benefits about the position:
- Full training provided
- No experience needed
- Monthly team incentives
- Great Team Environment
- Hands-on one on one training
- Advancement opportunities. We promote from within!
What we are looking for in you:
- Communication skills
- Basic computer skills
- Willing to talk to new people
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- Eager and willing to learn
What we Value
At the Monster Group, we go by 11 core values that have steered us to success. Never Stop Learning, Opportunities Are Everywhere, Be Personally Responsible, Customer First, Trust the Process, No “I” in “Monster”, Radical Transparency, No Lazy Brain, Speed with Accuracy, Cutting Edge Technology and finally Mahia te Mahi!
How to Apply
If some or all of these resonate with your personality, then we want to hear from you! Please apply by clicking the button below.
|Job Category||Customer Service|